A vote by Britain to quit the European Union might reignite conflict in Northern Ireland because it would re-erect a border through the country, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said on Thursday [May 12th].
Add it to the list of disasters resulting from the Brexit. If you’ve forgotten them those disasters are:
– Every business fails and topples into a chasm in the ground and burns to a crisp in the Earth’s core
– The UK loses international respect as hell flames rise from the seas and consume its coastal towns and ports
– No longer in receipt of EU arts funding, the Loch Ness monster wrecks havoc, tossing buildings aside, killing thousands and tearing through the north like it’s tissue paper
– Surprised by its sudden regaining of power over its own borders, the UK’s parliamentary representatives panic, summon the Angel of Death, and cause East Anglia to float into the para-dimension where toxic demons torture its residents for all eternity
– Britain returns to how it was in 1455. Except with more plague. Much more.
– Everybody dies
There’s other stuff as well, but they’re the main ones according to the Remain campaign leaflet.
A week after suggesting a Brexit vote on June 23 could lead to World War Three breaking out in Europe, the Prime Minister has now claimed the leader of the depraved terror group would welcome the UK cutting its ties with Brussels.
After delivering a speech at Mansion House in the City of London, Mr Cameron signalled his belief ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and combative Russian president Vladimir Putin were the only international figures hoping for a Leave result.
Other people who support Brexit: Hitler, Vlad the Impaler, Stalin, Darth Vader, and Vigo from Ghostbusters II.